Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Frozen Roses

This morning when I was outside waiting for my ride to show up the urge to take pictures of these tragic flowers overtook me. With the strange weather patterns we've been having this year, these poor flowers thought that spring had arrived and then were brutally informed that it had not. 
Because my husband has a respiratory allergy to rose pollen, I am not particularly fond of this flower. Still I can see the beauty of their existence.



Then there is my daughter's tricycle, waiting to be played with in the snow...

What do you think of today's pictures, feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...