Friday, November 14, 2014

Fa, La, La, La... Bah!

So it's that time of year again. Holiday time! I'm one of those people who aren't that into the Holidays. Oh, I try, but honestly, they just depress me. I'm reminded of past holidays that weren't the greatest. I'm reminded that I'm missing half my family. I'm reminded that I can't afford to get my children the gifts that they would like. So I'm going to try to make the best of it. Wes is going to make our traditional Kvasir.(Beat Mead) .The Pinata didn't go over to well last year, so I don't know if we are going to repeat it. We are trying to come up with our own Holiday traditions, but so far all we have is Mead. Not bad, but we can't exactly share that with the kids. Do y'all do anything special for the Holidays? I'm a bit at a loss. I'm not exactly Suzie Homemaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...