Monday, November 3, 2014

Subscription boxes, gotta catch them all!

Having spent the evening looking at the myriad of subscription boxes, I think that they have one for everything you can imagine if you only look hard enough. Yes , even a Pokemon Box. There are tons of the normal Beauty box subscriptions, of which I signed up for Birch Box and Ipsy. I will be post unboxings and reviews when the boxes come in. There are so many more that I want to try that aren't as main stream!  There's the Monthly Magic Box Which is all about Magic the Gathering! How cool is that? There's a Steam Punk box, a Goth box, A horror box, tons of geek boxes, even a Scandinavian Housewares box!
I started out last night going, Geeze, I wish they had better boxes than just make-up and nail polish! Granted make-up and nail polish are cool, but I may one of the only girls in the USA to say "How much do you really need?" So I started looking around. There really are more boxes out there, there's even a Jewish box. I'm not Jewish (Obviously,) but I like the fact that it's out there. I can't wait to start reviewing these boxes!



On a different note, I figured out how to add a Followers gadget (I think) and I now have one follower. (It's my tech support.) I had a couple of other people say that they are following me, but it isn't showing up in my blog overview, so I hope they are. :) I'm not doing anything overly exciting today, basic house work, maybe working on my up-cycling.  I might even feel adventurous and try and post some pictures to this blog.

Well, that's it for right now, I still have a lot to learn about how to set things up in this here cyber world. (Otherwise I would have added links to all the cool box sites.) But rest assured, I'll figure it out eventually... Or I'll just get Jen or Wes to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...