Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pineapple porkchops anyone?

So, today I decided to try doing something new with dinner. Pineapple Pork chops! I have no idea how this will go over with the family, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. It's a fairly simple idea. I hope they like it. Freyja will at least enjoy the rice part of it... Wish me luck!

In other news, I was going to add a new page and do my product review on the RC Street Hawk we received from BzzAgent for free. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to add a page and my tech support is driving her daughter around today. Sigh, I'm really not very good at this! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. At least I won't fail another English class because of it! (Seriously, I failed a college English class because I couldn't make a Web Page) So stay tuned , hopefully I'll figure it out in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. An update on the Pineapple Pork Chops, Michael and I are the only ones who ate them. Sigh. I thought they were good, but Wes thought they tasted like Liver... Oh well, I'll try something else. Tonight, something with Turkey Burger...

    ReplyDelete

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...