Friday, October 24, 2014

Up-Cycled Gifts for the Holiday Season.

















Today I am working on some of my Yule gifts. Also, Jen stopped by and offered to let me split her table at the crafts bazaar in December so I might just do that. I've started by up-cycling some shirts. I've got some collar and cuff accessories going, and I'm making some Wine bags out of Up-cycled shirt sleeves. If I get off my bum and get going I might have a couple of Wood Burned Rune Sets done by then as well. Trying to  find some simple up-cycling projects to keep the momentum going with. I'll post Pics as I get them. I miss my camera.

I'm learning a little everyday about how to blog. Today I learned that I need to sign up for AdSense so that I can possibly make some money while doing this. Which would be great, the idea of generating an income is wonderful! While I love being a Stay at Home, Homeschooling, Asatru Mom; it doesn't pay very well. It would be nice if this blog could at least get me a Loot Crate or Nerd Block Subscription. I plan on getting them anyway and posting my views on them here on my blog so it would definitely be helpful. So if anyone has any other ideas on how I might be able to generate a bit of an income doing this, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...