Friday, October 31, 2014

And Now for something completely different...

Ok, So today is Halloween, the last day of the Festival of Samhain. It's after ten, and I'm a little drunk. We took the kids trick or treating and now it's Horror movie time. Wes and Ty are watching Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. I'm kind of watching it, but I don't have that good of an attention span right now. I just had a glass of grog which is about the equivalent of nine shots of Jägermeister. It has apparently taken me twenty minutes to write  five lines, and I'm not sure why I'm suddenly typing in bold print. Sorry.  There we go, that's better. Wes has a tradition of shaving off his beard during the festival of Samhain so that his Father can see him as he was, which is really sweet, and kind of like tempting the Gods, because if he dies without a beard, he can't go to Valhalla. Also, Our anniversary is on the 23rd, the first day of the festival so it's also like, "Happy anniversary baby, I'm going to look weird for the next week!" But seriously, I'd like to give a big shout out to my Grandparents tonight, who where Pentecostal and probably feel really odd about that... And also a good friend, Richard Sharp, who I miss greatly and hope he is having a wonderful after life in the Summer lands. I actually don't have a lot of experience with loved ones dying, for which I am very grateful. We recently lost my Mother-in-law and my Sister-in-Law Judy, and I believe that they to are also in a good place in the summer lands.

On a completely different note, I signed up for a couple of Subscription boxes, both of which are Beauty boxes so it should be very interesting to see how that goes. for those of you who don't know me very well, I currently don't use a lot of make-up.Actually, currently is an understatement, I have never used a lot of make up. I foresee a lot of calls to "Tech support" lol.

Ok, so on the note that everyone else has turned in for the night, and  I will take my Que and do so also. I'm guessing that I actually got the word wrong on that one, because I have no idea why they want me to capitalize the q in Que... maybe it will make more sense to me in the morning... Maybe not, but hurray for spell check anyway! Without which, you probably wouldn't have been able to read this blog at all! So I will try to give you an update tomorrow on whether or not I still think this blog makes sense. Oddly, I'd like to note that I can not seem to spell tomorrow correctly when I'm sober, but seem to have nailed it while drunk.

So I will now bid you all fare well, I hope you had a wonderful Samhain. may you have many more!

*Edit* Ok, so after looking at last night's post, I am surprised to see that it actually wasn't that bad. There were a few grammatical and punctuation errors, but all in all still legible. And I made at least one person Chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...