Friday, December 19, 2014

Yule

So tonight I'm racking my brain on what to bring to the Coven's Yule celebration. (It's a small town and I'll take any Pagan interaction I can get at this point) There are a ton of allergies so I have a lot to work around. I can't use wheat/gluten, corn, dairy , caffeine, beef, white potato, and soy, dark chocolate, shellfish or mushrooms. Plus I have a limited budget and I can't really get any semi exotic ingredients in the middle of nowhere. So I am totally open to suggestions because I don't have a clue what to bring, if I had a month to gather the ingredients I could put together a Paleo Yule Log but alas, I don't.  I'm working on finding a craft for the meeting also that is Yule related, but in spite of what some people think, I don't have a lot of spare time to do the research. Especially since I started doing this review blog.
Wes bottled our traditional Kavisar last night (A Beat Mead). So I will be bringing a bottle of that to the celebration of course, but I still need to bring a food dish. Sigh.
On the bright side, I am starting to get some good review options, including some essential oils and Viking Beard Grooming products. I am incredibly stoked about those. I really enjoy writing product reviews, but I enjoy writing Pagan related product reviews even more.
Well, I'm really tired at this point, and I'm not thinking entirely straight, so I'll sign off for the evening. Please feel free to let me know any thoughts or ideas that you have, maybe I'll find them useful. G'dnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...