Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Multi-tasking momma

So right now I am participating in a twitter party,writing a post in my blog. Making sure my daughter cleans her room. And eating mac and cheese for lunch (which I shouldn't be doing at he computer, but I'm busy and hungry.) Oh and finishing up a #BzzAgent campaign as well. I have to say I don't really enjoy the Twitter party thing. I find it hard to keep up with and I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

I'd like to thank all of my new twitter followers, if you haven't started following me I'm @DynalRoberson so go ahead a follow me as I post all about the reviews I'm working on. I really enjoy doing product reviews even if I do get bogged down occasionally. Which is why almost everything I post about is some kind of review. They make me happy. So thank you once again to my new twitter followers, because of you I now qualify for better products to review. As my product choices grow I'm going to branch out into new pages and have different pages to review electronics, beauty supplies, kitchen products, clothes, and of course Subscription box reviews! If I have a subscription I'll give that box it's own page, like I did for BirchBox. If I don't I'll put it on one page for now. This way you can go to an area that interests you! Don't forget to like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/asatrumomadventure?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...