Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Yuletide greetings

Hello, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Yuletide season. I've started making a few changes to my blog. I started another blog called Particular Products for all the varying reviews that I do so that I can reserve this blog for more Pagan friendly (In my mind at least) reviews. Like I am definitely  going to put the Viking Beard Conditioner on this blog! So excited! I'll also include Organic reviews and just things that I think my readers might enjoy. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with the subscription box reviews or not. We'll see. Do you have any opinions on the matter? Let me know! 1b0565203f628a59c48ff494ce5a6da30178128c290d78efbd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...