Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tis the season to get sidetracked...

So it's been a little while since I last posted. We had Thanksgiving. We had lots of snow. We had our back up vehicle break down. It's been a long couple of weeks. I took some pictures of the snow, I thought they were pretty, what do you think?
I've fallen a bit behind on my product reviews so I will be catching up with those shortly. Sorry if you get multiple posts in a row. Hope you enjoy them. As always I'd like to remind you that I do not get paid to post good reviews. If I like a product I'll tell you, if I don't I'll tell you that too.
This weekend is the crafts show that I will be bringing my up-cycled products to. Hopefully I'll sell some things, the proceeds of this sale go to buying presents for my kids.
Like I said tis the season to get sidetracked,  I can't seem to stay focused on writing right now. between Freyja adding everything she sees on tv to her "wish list" and knocks on the door by the UPS guy I can't seem to finish this post.  I hope y'all have a good night, and if you're in Buffalo, Wyoming this Saterday, come out to the Senior center and buy some of my offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...