Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited, I have all kinds of stuff coming in for reviews! I'm currently in the middle of a review for Scott Naturals Tube Free, sent to me by #CrowdTap. I'm also in the middle of a review for #MaryKay Timewise Firming Eye Cream , which I won from @smplbeautytips . I've got a #HouseParty event coming up for #Hasbro games, A review for a fog-less shower mirror, and a hair dye review from #BzzAgent! Plus I have another Birchbox coming in this week, and the Wal-mart Winter Beauty box should be shipping this week as well! Lots of fun stuff to look forward to!

I am also trying to figure out social media. I really don't understand Twitter, but I would appreciate any followers https://twitter.com/DynalRoberson . If I can get 100 followers I get access to more stuff that I can review. I'm not sure if I'm doing the hash tag thing correctly or the links, but I'm hoping I am. I signed up to be an Amazon Affiliate, which just means that I'm going to have one of their banners on my page eventually, if my tech support can help me figure out how to put it on. Also there may be links on the products I review to Amazon if Amazon happens to carry the product.

If you have any useful advise on how I can make the most of my social media accounts, I'm open to suggestions. I'm not overly tech savvy, but I do learn eventually. Also if there is anything you would like me to review just let me know. If it's free I can definitely do it, if it's not, it might take me a little while, but I'll try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...