Thursday, November 6, 2014

Exersize'n

So a couple of days ago I instituted a new "Work-out plan" I put on the 80's music channel and whenever the mood takes me I get up and start dancing to the the song. It's a quick 3 minute work out and it's fun, I get to listen to some great music and the sounds of my daughter protesting loudly "Mommy, Stop that! Stop Dancing!" I'm guessing that it's accomplishing something other than embarrassing my daughter, (It doesn't embarrass me, she's the only one who can see it.)  because now my legs and butt are killing me! I am definitely not dancing as much today as I was yesterday! I don't know how many calories I'm burning, but I do know that I burned more than I did last week when I didn't do anything.

I can't get Freyja interested in learning how to write to save my life. It doesn't help that she's a lefty and I'm a righty. At this point I'm seriously considering putting her in a brick and mortar kindergarten next year simply so that someone else can have a go at it. She's coming along alright with the reading. She knows her alphabet, and her numbers (She usually juxtapositions some of the letters in the alphabet song but that's ok, she knows what they look like.) She's got some sight words down, and loves to be read to. She just doesn't want to write, or draw or really do anything that requires her to use a pencil or crayon. Ah well, I will carry on, maybe we'll progress later on in the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...