Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Let's get this party started!

Everything's starting to come together, I'll be having my Hasbro Games house party later this month and hopefully next week we will be cutting, dying and straightening my hair. It also looks like I'm going to be going on a diet with some wonderful new products(hopefully) that I will tell you about once a test them out.So I will definitely be adding a toys and games page as well as a health and fitness page shortly. I received my December Birchbox today and I love it! can't wait to show y'all what came inside!  My Ipsy Glam bag and my Wal-Mart Beauty Box have been shipped so those should be in shortly. I'm still having some technical difficulty which I hope will be fixed soon.(She's going to have to speak slowly and use short words.) Hopefully she can help me figure this stuff out soon so I can possibly earn some money and finish up with a couple of my reviews. Is there anything you want me to do a review on, maybe I can help. I'm currently trying to figure out if my tablet can read kindle books. If it can I might be able to do some book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laptop Backpack,Swissdigital

Laptop Backpack, Swissdigital  I was recently asked to review a backpack and since I was looking for a reason to make another post and...